Flourish Communication: Part 3
Taking Steps Toward 26 Letters
This 9-month experience will give you in-depth support in taking action with your child/student on the letter boards and beyond. Our goal is to help you in helping your student point to 26 letters accurately and reliably, as you take balanced steps toward open communication.
In this course experience you will...
- See a wide variety of examples.
- Learn valuable tips and perspectives from self-paced video and audio.
- Get digestible action steps to take.
- Receive personalized support and interactive feedback in live video conferences and within our comments.
- Be part of a supportive community who are all taking these steps with you and can help you stay inspired and accountable.
- Have lifetime access to a private platform with course materials and a private commenting system with your classmates.
- Share videos of yourself putting what you learn into action.
We will hold your hand, each balanced step of the way!
Julie Sando received her BA in Communication from CLU in 2000 and has 20-years of experience working with children and adults on the autism spectrum. She is the Director of Autistically Inclined and a Co-Creator of Natural Play Therapy. She also recieved a Certificate in Assistive Technology through CSUN. Over the past several years she has dedicated much of her attention to students who communicate through letter boards and other forms of alternative communication. Her focus is creating natural experiences to bring the whole family and community together.
About Online Class Meetings
Starting October, 2020 - June, 2021
Meeting Every Other Week
Each Live Class is Two Hours
(Times are Subject to Play)
Flexible Participation Option
Be Ready to Enroll
Stay tuned for course updates as we get closer to opening the course up for enrollment! We'll keep you posted when you enroll in one of our prerequisite courses, Sprout Communication & Grow Communication, which you can start NOW if you haven't already. Additionally, you could also join our email list for course updates:
Take A Peek!
We have MUCH MORE in our curriculum than what is displayed below, but this gives you a taste of how the course is set up. You'll also discover a handful of lectures available to preview.
We are excited to start this journey with you!